What's In A Quote {1}

in , by Kailia Sage, April 08, 2020
As an avid reader, when I come across a quote in a book that really speaks to me, I immediately write it down so I can look back on it. I often refer back to my favorite and most meaningful quotes when I am going through something rough. Books often hold so much of the wisdom I need to make myself feel better so I thought that this would be the perfect time to share some words of wisdom on this blog!

**UPDATE: The original quote posted here was a quote by J.K. Rowling. I have chosen to remove that quote from my blog as she continues to be an incredibly problematic author. I posted the quote because of nostalgia and its meaning to me but I don't want to perpetuate harm by continuing to support her.**
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS