#SnowInLoveBingo TBR

in , , by Kailia Sage, December 02, 2020
I admittedly fail at read-a-thons and most challenges outside of my GoodReads goal. I am such a mood reader that I tend to want to read a book on day and I'll get bored of it half way through. Romance novels, on the other hand, are some of my favorites to read. It's a lot harder for me to get bored of them so that's why I'm going to create this TBR and stick to it as best as I can. I have three months of complete this, and plenty of books to choose from, so it should be a fun time!

I am going to try and read as diversely as possible. I still have my KindleUnlimited account until February so that should be enough time for me to read as many through there as possible. I have found that KU has a lot of great Black and brown authors who are able to publish their works. For this reason, I won't be sticking to this list in a strict manner. If I end up reading a book that counts for the prompt and it's not on this list, I'll update my Twitter thread. 

Dani of @Danis_bookshelf, Aarya of @ardentlyaarya and Jen of @GraciouslyJen came together for this one!

I found this recommendations post from FireWhiskyReader that was so great in helping me create this TBR. A lot of the books are ones that I own or have access to which makes it a lot easier.  I also created a thread where I will be updating all of the books I've been reading. 

This post is going to be my way of publicly getting myself to read all of these books. I actually want to get 175 books read in this month and I need to read 17 books in December to get there. 

Row One

Set Outside the US/Europe

Rock Hard by Nalini Singh 
I have yet to read anything by Nalini Singh so I'm excited to read this from her. This is set in New Zealand (where Nalini Singh is from) so that's a lot of fun. 

Family Drama

You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
BookTwitter has been talking about this for a while and I decided to pick it up from my library.
 

Hot Beverage

The Chai Factor by Farah Heron
I fail at being Indian because I am not a fan of chai but I figured this would be a great story to read for this. 

Meta

Go Deep by Rilzy Adams 
I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book so I am looking forward to reading it. 

Fluffy

A Girl Like Her (Ravenswood #1) by Talia Hibbert
I have had this book on my Kindle for a while and now that I am such a huge fan of Tali Hibbert, I am excited to read it. 

Row Two

Childfree HEA

One Day to Fall by Therese Beharrie 
I don't know how or why I have this book but enough people have talked about it that I want to read it. 

Into the Woods


Haven (Beards & Bondage #1) by Rebekah Weatherspoon 
Sanctuary (Beards & Bondage #2) by Rebekah Weatherspoon 
I read and loved Haven when it was first released and I knew that I wanted to dive back into this world for this prompt. 


Black Historical

Loyal League by Alyssa Cole 
I am hoping to read all three of these in the next couple of months. Alyssa Cole is such a wonderful writer and I am excited to read this trilogy. 

Feels Like Home

The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune 
I feel like everyone on BookTube and BookTwitter have been talking about this book for the entire year. I began this book earlier but only got one chapter in before I got bored. I am hopeful to read this in full. 

Fake Relationship

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
This is the same as above in terms of how popular it is but I haven't had a chance to try and read it. I'm excited to see how fun this is going to be. 

Row Three

Re-Read x2 


When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare 
Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways #5) by Lisa Kleypas
 I knew exactly which two I was going to read for this prompt. Ironically, both of these stories deal with the characters writing letters to each other, meeting each other in real life unexpectedly, and then the hijinks that comes from falling in love. 

Cover/Title You Love


Will You Be Mine by Rilzy Adams 
Island Affair by Priscilla Oliveras
I loved the cover for Will You Be Mine when I first saw it so this is a great excuse for me to read this. I also picked up Island Affair just for the cover alone so this also counts. 

Happy Holidays


Grand Theft N.Y.E. (Heist Holidays) by Katrina Jackson
Dec the Holls by Jasinda Wilder 
I know next to nothing about these stories except for the fact that a lot of people enjoy it. I have both of them on my Kindle so that's a good enough reason.  

Last Book Acquired 

This will be updated as I read anything that I get soon enough.  


Audiobook or HEA

Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards #1)by Sarah MacLean 
I mean, HEA or HPN are requirements for romance novels so I'm excited to dive back into this trilogy. 

Row Four

Blogger Rec

The Widow of Rose House by Diana Biller 
Nick @ The Infinite Limits of Love raved about this book and I have been meaning to read this for a while. Excited to get to it now. 

Brown Eyes

Accidentally Engaged by Farah Heron 
I am reading Farah Heron's debut so I thought I would also read this one. From my understanding, the main character has brown eyes. 

Small Town by AOC

A Match Made for Thanksgiving (Holidays with the Wongs Book 1)by Jackie Lau 
One Day to Fall (One Day to Forever #2) by Therese Beharrie 
A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Small Town Romance #1) by Tasha L. Harrison
 I love small town romances and I am excited to try reading those written by authors of color (AOC). 

Snow


Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn 
Christmas at Lilac Cottage (White Cliff Bay #1) by Holly Martin 
 I think that this is pretty self explanatory. 

F/F Contemporary

Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
I didn't expect my library to have a copy of this but I am excited to be reading it regardless. 

Row Five

Messy Characters

In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren 
I won a Goodreads giveaway for this book and I have been waiting to read it. 

Specific/Unusual Profession

Paradise Cove (Matchmaker Bay #2) by Jenny Holiday
The main character is a doctor so I'm excited to read this soon. 

Rules/Lists/Resolutions

Brazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLean 
This is my favorite of the trilogy and I knew that I wanted to read it for this prompt. Hattie created such a great list for her Year of Hattie list and I'm excited to dive back in. 

Music

Always Only You by Chloe Liese 
I have this on my list because it's on KU but I don't know much about this story. 

Retelling/Mythology

Fool Me Twice by Meredith Duran 
I am utter trash for any Beauty and the Beast re-tellings and this is one of my favorites. I'm so excited to dive back in. 

So, this is my tentative TBR for this #SnowInLoveBingo! I have already started reading for this challenge and I am already struggling. But I have three months to read 25 books and I'm confident I can! 

Are you joining the #SnowInLoveBingo? What books do you have on your TBR? 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS