March 2020 Wrap Up

in , by Kailia Sage, April 04, 2020
Hi all! Even though this blog just began a few days ago, I figured it wouldn't hurt to talk about all the books I read in March! I read an substantial number of books and novellas and my total number was astounding! I don't think I've ever read this many in a month before! So, lets get into the post! 


Total: 28 
Did Not Finish (DNF): 4 
Novellas: 9 

**Click the images to be taken to the Goodreads page for each book!**

Books Read this Month:
... ...

Bridgertons Series by Julia Quinn: 
I don't know how I managed this but I read seven of the eight books in six days. After getting through some rough patches in the first book, The Duke and I, I was able to read the subsequent books one after the other. I'll be posting my reviews of each of these books in the upcoming weeks but it's safe to say that The Bridgertons is now one of my all time favorite series! 
.......

Bridgerton novellas: 
I was lucky to be able to find the second epilogues for each of the books as well as Violet in Bloom! 
........

Books Not Finished This Month 
  ...

I don't know how I managed to read so many books this month but it's been amazing for my Goodreas reading challenge! As I have only one post on the blog, I didn't have a recap for those! 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS