NetGalley Reading Challenge

in , by Kailia Sage, May 06, 2020

Now that I’m back to reviewing books, I figured it was time to clean out my NetGalley. As I was scrolling through the website, I was shocked to see how many books I had on my shelf that I hadn’t read. Not only were there way too many books on my shelf, it also hurt my feet back ratio. As much as we talk about numbers not mattering, I know for a fact the publishers do look at her feedback ratio in order to approve us for more books to read.

So in an effort to raise not only my feedback ratio and also clear out my shelf, I’m giving myself 90 days to read as many of the 39 books as possible. While I’m posting this on a later date, I began this on April 22, 2020 and it will go until July 21, 2020.

Here's some numbers: 
Current feedback ratio: 69% | Recommended: 80% | Difference: 11% 
Approved book: 201 
Feedback sent: 138 
Books on shelf: 39
Books with no feedback*: 24

*I've had this account since 2010. I occasionally change my mind about a book I've been approved for. 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS