Hello, 2023 and Hello to In Want of Books

by Kailia Sage, February 13, 2023

I did not think that I would be reviving my book blog in 2023, but here we are. I'm not entirely sure where I am going to take this iteration of the blog, but I would be lying if I said that I am not excited to see where I go. 

I began my first book blog, Reading the Best of the Best, on September 9, 2009 and I have never left the blogging world since. Over the years I have had three book blogs--including this one--and several personal blogs. It's not surprise because writing has always been my outlet and one of my favorite ways to create content. 

Over the years, though, my life changed in ways that made blogs hard to manage. That's what happened with this blog in 2022. I had ever intention of sharing my thoughts on all the books I read last year, but it wasn't the best reading year. I'll share more about that in a future blog post, but for now, I am excited to be back. 

There is no set date that I'll be posting but I am hoping to post at least once a week. If there's anything I have learned over the years, it's to be consistent in a way that doesn't burn me out. I also haven't felt this excited to get back into book blogging either. It's been such a long time since I've wanted to share my thoughts on a book--in particular The Bodyguard by Katherine Center--and I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to go about it. 

I hope for the time being, though, that you'll stick around to find out. 

 

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS