August Wrap Up

in , by Kailia Sage, August 31, 2020
How is it September already?! I feel like it's still March and I'm still hopeful that this pandemic will be over soon. But alas, the US is no where near getting better and over all of this bullshit. I guess we're never going to be able to go out and do anything without worrying.  

Anyways, this is the first month where I was not doing horribly when it came to my mental health and I was reading books. Normally, the more books I read in a month, the worse my mental health usually is (I essentially do nothing but read versus not reading as much leaves me room to do other things). Not all of the books are YA or even adult but I'm still going to count them.  

 Total Books: 24
Number of Books I Finished: 24
Number of Books I DNFed: 0

Books I Read This Month: 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Best Book of August: 

 
I'm trying to name one book a month that was my favorite. I was in an incredibly bad headspace when I read The Wolf of Oren-Yaro but it has stayed with me for a long time. I would also add Get a Life, Chloe Brown and Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert to this list. But I forced myself to only pick one book for the month. 

Reviews I Posted This Month: 

Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed 
The Bromance Book Club (The Bromance Book Club #1) by Lyssa Kay Adams 
Undercover Bromance (The Bromance Book Club #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams 
A Song Below Water (A Song Below Water #1) by Bethany C. Marrow 
A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1)
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) 
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman 

Other Posts From This Month:


What's Going On Next Month:

I am not participating in any read-a-thons and haven't created any TBRs. I was able to reach my reading goal of 150 books for the year in August (YAY) so I'm giving myself a break from any strict reading. The only book that I have on my list is Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid. I'm reading this for my book club and I'm very excited to read this!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS