July Wrap Up

in , by Kailia Sage, August 01, 2020
 Total Books: 10
Number of Books I Finished: 10
Number of Books I DNFed: 0

Books I Read This Month: 

. . . . . . . . . . .

Books I DNFed: None

I was so close to putting aside Beach Read--easily my least favorite book of the month--but I made it through. It wasn't a fun time, however, so there's that.  

Reviews I Posted This Month: 

Front Desk (Front Desk #1) by Kelly Yang
You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria

Scandal & Scoundrels Trilogy by Sarah MacLean
Book 1 The Rogue Not Taken
Book 2 A Scot in the Dark
Book 3 The Day of the Duchess

The Hathaways Series by Lisa Kleypas
Book 1 Mine Till Midnight
Book 2 Seduce Me at Sunrise
Book 3 Tempt Me at Twilight
Book 4 Married By Morning
Book 5 Love in the Afternoon

Other Posts From This Month: 



SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I haven't read Beach Read, but I ~honestly~ don't understand what's so appealing about it. From what I've seen, it's a romance that hates other romance novels??? Why.

    — Renae @ Romantic Parvenu

    ReplyDelete

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS