September Wrap Up

in , by Kailia Sage, September 30, 2020
 Total Books: 30
Number of Books I Finished: 2
Number of Books I DNFed: 0

Books I Read This Month: 

. . .

Books I DNFed: 

NONE

Reviews I Posted This Month: 

A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals #1) by Alyssa Cole
A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals #2) by Alyssa Cole
Once Ghosted, Twice Shy (Reluctant Royals #2.5) by Alyssa Cole 
Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals #2.6) by Alyssa Cole 
A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals) by Alyssa Cole
Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson 
Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
Wilder Girls by Rory Power
Beach Read by Emily Henry
The Duke Who Didn’t (Wedgeford Trials #1) by Courtney Milan 
A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove #1) by Tessa Dare
A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove #2) by Tessa Dare
A Lady by Midnight (Spindle Cove #3) by Tessa Dare 

Other Posts From This Month: 

Books On My May TBR: 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS