April Wrap Up

in , by Kailia Sage, April 30, 2020
I can't believe that April is over! I had a pretty good reading month and I was able to read the same number of books this month as last month! I was really excited that I'm still ahead on my Goodreads challenge (I'm at 86 books by the time April 30th is over!). 


 Total Books: 26
Again, I have been trying to take full advantage of not working and having nothing else to do.

Number of Books I Finished: 26
I'm so glad that I was able to pass my 50% mark on my GoodReads reading challenge!

Number of Books I DNFed: 0
I ended up going back and finishing Circe by Madeline Miller even though I wanted to DNF it so badly! 

Books I Read This Month: 

........... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Books I DNFed: 

None! As I said above, I wanted to stop reading Circe but I ended up going back to finish the book. It's not one of my favorites (I was so bored) and overall, I liked it.

Reviews I Posted This Month: 


I also reviewed these two books in the same post:
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Deal by Elle Kennedy

Other Posts From This Month: 

What's In a Quote 
I began a new series on this blog where I'll share quotes from books that very important to me!

March 2020 Wrap Up 

Books On My May TBR: 

I'm participating in the Asian Read-a-Thon and these are the nine books I want to read for each of them! 

.........
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© In Want of Books · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS